Kendall Jenner Moves Braless, Models Mere Top, Washed Eyebrows At NY Fashion Week!

_kendall_jenner_at_ny_fashion_week_
Kendall Jenner is actually making major strides within the modeling world. The 18-year-old Maintaining the Kardashians celebrity strutted her piece goods for Marc Jacobs at Ny Fashion Week upon Thursday, Feb. 13, leaving little to the imagination in an absolutely sheer top that exposed her bare boobs underneath.

Jenner sashayed down the catwalk within a see-through shirt (and simply no bra! ), tucked directly into cropped riding pants above brown tights and foot boots. Her hair was styled within a blunt-cut bob, and her eyebrows was bleached to blend inside with her cheerless face. (See other celebrities who've revealed a good deal.)

'I just turned 18, which means this (Marc Jacobs show) is actually my big kick-off to get started on and grow my profession,' this girl told beauty site within the Gloss. 'The NY fashion scene's actually crazy, madness, but I love the power. I love everything over it -- such as hair and makeup today, it's outstanding,' she gushed. 'I have never had my eye brows bleached; I don't even appear like myself!'

Jenner's Marc Jacobs look is definitely different from this young, girly look she rocked whenever she made her runway debut in age 15 throughout Sherri Hill's Spring 2012 Fashion Week display. But it is not the 1st time she's dared in order to bare.

In November, this model shared the racy photo of herself within a black, see-through sweater, which often some Instagram commenters criticized as too revealing. Her sister Khloe Kardashian located her defense, tweeting, 'I love seeing these types of haters' comments. Naomi (Campbell), Kate (Moss), Cindy (Crawford)... Almost all fabulous models... Models along with photographers take beautiful creative images. And I do not hear you birds chirp after that. Sit down and get pleasure from the view!#SorryNotSorry.'

Kim Kardashian has also expressed support to be with her sister's modeling profession. Sharing a snapshot of Jenner for the runway for Marc Jacobs, your lover wrote, 'Proudest sister always!!! @Kendall Jenner I enjoy watching you live yours dream!'



Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by the usmagazine.com furthermore in order to image credit_telegraph.co.uk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment