Charlie Sheen Is Engaged To Girlfriend & Former Adult Film Star Brett Rossi!

_charlie_sheen_engaged _to_brett_rossi__
Charlie Sheen is actually engaged! The Anger Management star popped the question to his girlfriend in addition to former adult film star Brett Rossi Saturday, E! News has ensured.

'Yes! We have been engaged! He even was a gentleman and got down upon one knee,' Rossi informed US exclusively. 'I was not expecting it at most. We had a beauteous Valentine's day and also he proposed to me early this morning afterwards we viewed the sun rise.'

'The engagement ring is classic and also beautiful, but I haven't any photos to share just yet. This is the happiest trice of both our lives. He is my best friend and soulmate.'

'Blissful Valentine's day towards love of my life & my closest friend! Everyday's Vday when I am with you @charliesheen,' Brett Rossi tweeted the day before she stated ‘yes' to Sheen's proposal.

Sheen also could not help but to help gush over his ladylove, tweeting, 'in a moment of Kray-zee gratitude; I acquired my gal!! 4evurr! but I likewise have this! xox c #LoveMyKids #TyB,' exposing a sweet Valentine's Day card.

The couple first went public along with their romance in November, while they were snapped packing upon the PDA on the balcony in their hotel within Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

'Best Thanksgiving ever. I am thankful for 'Giving' the globe another face-load of globe jealous! hashtagHowYaLikeMeWow,' Sheen tweeted upon Thanksgiving, posting a photograph of the duo cuddling on the balcony.

Brett Rossi retweeted Charlie's post after writing, 'Eentually within cabo with my love' that very same afternoon.

Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by the eonline.com furthermore in order to image credit_thehollywoodgossip.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment