Katy Perry Talks Plastic Surgery, Boobs, And Her Virginity In GQ Magazine!

_katy_perry_for_the_GQ_magazine_
In GQ US, Katy Perry recalls praying to help God for boobs so big she'd struggle to see the woman feet

On first glimpse, it might look like Katy Perry 's got it all. The looks, the voice and the rare gift among many celebrities - a individuality.

But the busty musician has revealed she weren't always this perfect in addition to recalls praying to Lord for boobs so big she'd struggle to see her feet.

Speaking to US GQ magazine, the 29-year-old stated: "I lay on my own back one night and looked down inside my feet, and I prayed to my God.

'I stated, God' will you please let me've boobs so big i can't see my feet when I am lying down?' At age 11.

"God replied my prayers," Perry stated, glancing south to assist admire her lady lumps including: "I had no clue they'd fall into my armpits ultimately."

Like many celebrities, Katy is often asked whether or not she's had plastic surgical treatment. Something which she powerfully denies.

'I have never had any plastic surgery. Not a nose, not really a chin, not a cheek, not really a tit. So my messages regarding self-empowerment are truly received from an au naturel product,' Katy reiterates towards that magazine.

The US GQ cover-star admits she's not attachedher lady lumps, adding: "I had no clue they would fall into  to the drug scene sometimes. She 'fessed up: "The weed - I am not friends from it. I can not do that stuff. I'd be like inside corner: 'Are you seeking to kill me?! '"

Katy - who's currently dating womaniser John Mayer following the break-down of her matrimony to comedian Russell Brand - says she likes the record she lost her virginity to like a teenager.

She reveals her 1st time was aged 16 inside front seat of the Volvo Sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley's Grace album.

"Loved that record so many," she reflects. So let's give one of that tracks a listen simply for previous times sake, yeah?



Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by the mirror.co.uk furthermore in order to image credit also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment