Robin Roberts Girlfriend Amber Laign's 10-Years Relationship Was No Secret!

_amber_laign_and_robin_roberts_
One day soon after 'Good Morning America (GMA)' host Robin Roberts publicly became available as a lesbian within the emotional Facebook meaning, fans learned a lot more about her 'longtime' lover.

San Francisco-based Amber Laign continues to be with Roberts, 53, for several years, and their partnership was no secret to friends, family and colleagues, TMZ described.

Though Roberts retained her relationship with the massage therapist personal, the pair has been photographed together more than once, including at a great award show inside July.

'I am thankful for my whole family members, my reasonable length of time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to observe a glorious completely new year together,' the good_morning show host wrote in Facebook on Weekend. 'I'm grateful with the many prayers and also well wishes intended for my recovery. I return each one of them to an individual 100 fold.'

Roberts has fought through two life-threatening diseases, and Laign has been reportedly the major source of her strength from the health crisis. She survived breast cancers in 2007 and also Myelodysplastic Syndrome inside 2012.

'I am grateful to our God, my doctors and also nurses for my restored well being, ' she added in. 'I am gracious for my sis, Sally-Ann, for becoming my donor and also giving me that gift of life.'

Both Laign and also Sally-Ann were in attendance to back up Roberts as she received the Arthur Ashe Award at the ESPYS inside July.

Sources told TMZ of which Roberts simply chose this possibility to acknowledge Laign for everyone that she's done after having a challenging year with each other.

'On this past Sunday of 2013,' Roberts continued that, 'I encourage you to reflect on what you are grateful intended for too.'

Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by the nydailynews.com furthermore in order to image credit_eonline.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment