Khloe Kardashian 'Strict' With Her Half-Sister Kylie Jenner

_khloe-kardashian-and-kylie-jenner_
Khloé Kardashian is usually "strict" with Kylie Jenner.

The 17-year-old tv personality has plenty of "love and respect" on her half-sister for like a "mother figure" within her life.

The comments appeared to have pleased this 30-year-old 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star, who shared a copy from the quotes from the interview with Kylie on her behalf Instagram account.

The word from Kylie Jenner read: "She has been the strictest on me - taking away my cell telephone, having my security passwords to everything.

"It made me personally love and respect her much because it simply just showed which she cared. [She's a] big mother figure within my life. "

Under the photograph, Khloé authored: "I'll always possibly be your mommy sister LOL you're my heart (sic)".

Meanwhile, Kylie's mom, Kris, recently revealed which she was dreading the day her smallest daughter turns 18 because it will leave this family house an "empty nest".

This 59-year-old television persona shared previously: "One day, I know which I'll look around and also they'll all be gone. It really is so fast.

"Kylie] keeps reminding me personally daily that she is 17 and there's just a few months left till she's 18. I ignore her because that is going to be weird and also hard.

"Khloé bought a home this year, and Kourtney bought a home this year, and Kendall bought a home this year, and Kim bought a whole new house this yr. I do feel a bit like it's a clear nest. ".

Source::
This atop story is based on materials provided by the nz.entertainment.yahoo.com and image credit mirror.co.uk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment