Elizabeth Olsen Opens Up About Her Engagement For First Time!

_elizabeth-olsen_&_boyd-holbrook_
Elizabeth Olsen is at last opening up about being engaged to the actor Boyd Holbrook.

The 25-year-old adorable actress, said that she couldn't become more excited about tying the knot with the man she's been dating for the last two years. They met upon the set of "Very Good Girls" within 2012.

'I am relaxed about it, but I am excited and also planning ideas because it's fun - It's just as throwing a party to the celebrate life', the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' actress informed Marie Claire UK for its June cover. 'I love being within a relationship a lot'.

The reports that Olsen along with Holbrook were engaged spread within March, just days after reports broke of which sister Mary-Kate was furthermore engaged to beau Olivier Sarkozy. Elizabeth Olsen joked with Marie Claire that there won't be a double wedding together with her sis.

'No, I simply told her she gets to pick a date 1st!' she said.

While her older sisters -- Olsen twins, 27 -- could be successful actresses and businesswomen, Elizabeth Olsen said they actually kept their little sister "grounded" whenever she was growing up.

"Because my sisters had been so grounded, it aided me be grounded," she said. "They never got embroiled in things. I did live the charmed life. We got to carry on vacations and lived within nice homes and I got to play club volleyball in addition to ballet, which you don't realize as a kid are costly. My mother would say things like, 'Lizzie, we are definitely not the Rockefellers!' Which put things into perspective."

Source:_ The above story is based on materials provided by the ABC News furthermore in order to image credit: eonline.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment